 CAD / Development / 4398
Re: 71184 Bar 4.5L Straight is too short
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad.dev
Date:
Fri, 7 Apr 2000 17:45:16 GMT

In lugnet.cad.dev, Bram Lambrecht wrote:

Steve Bliss <blisses@worldnet.att.net> writes:
In lugnet.cad.dev, Fredrik Glöckner wrote:

I just noticed that the part "71184 Bar 4.5L Straight" is too short.
According to my findings, it should have been approx 8 LDU longer.

I'll doublecheck this issue tonight.

Seems like we had this discussion before, but I don't remember the
details.  Argh.

Yeah, I fixed it once (and posted the fixed file), but I don't know if my
fix ever made it to an official update...

I don't have the fix, but I did locate it on lugnet.cad.dat.parts.

Normally, I'd require you to e-mail me the fix before I'd put it in an
official release, but since you're a good modeler, I'll let it go this
once.  Just don't tell anyone. ;)

Steve