 CAD / Development / 4308
  Re: BFC: LITS 2

(...) No, it isn't. BUT, there is very little functional difference between what is currently written and the suggestion above. As far as the function of a rendering engine is concerned, there is no difference -- if a file doesn't specify the (...) (24 years ago, 3-Apr-00, to lugnet.cad.dev)

  Re: BFC: LITS 2

(...) OK, I just stated that this isn't written as said above, maybe it would be clearer if it was, but I undestood it from the "proposed spec". [...SNIP...] (...) [Mind Drill ON 8) ] I got that, but you keep on thinking about it, without trying the (...) (24 years ago, 4-Apr-00, to lugnet.cad.dev)

  Re: BFC: LITS 2

(...) I've kept thinking about it, and I don't see a solution. There are some algorithms that can figure out the normal/inverted question in some cases, but these algorithms would be too slow to implement in a rendering program. And they are not (...) (24 years ago, 7-Apr-00, to lugnet.cad.dev)