 CAD / Development / 4287
    Re: BFC: LITS 2 —Rui Manuel Silva Martins
   (...) I think the discussion started before the "line in The Sand" thread ! (...) It seems that it is currently on version 9 ! isn't it ?, but file name was NOT changed, OK. (...) Well, if my memory doesn't fail me, I taught you were against local (...) (24 years ago, 2-Apr-00, to lugnet.cad.dev)

        Re: BFC: LITS 2 —Steve Bliss
   (...) Yes, it did. But I'm pretty sure that all important topics have been addressed (or re-addressed) since that thread started. (...) Yes, and today it will change to version 10. But version 4 was a big rewrite, where the language changed from (...) (24 years ago, 7-Apr-00, to lugnet.cad.dev)