 CAD / Development / 4265
    Part numbers for newer parts —Jacob McKee
   I have called Lego for the answer to this and, of course, got no real answer. Does anyone have any idea how I can find out the Part numbers for specific parts? I know that Lugnet and others have online resources for most of the parts, but I can't (...) (25 years ago, 30-Mar-00, to lugnet.cad.dev)

        Re: Part numbers for newer parts —Steve Bliss
   (...) The only generally available method of finding parts numbers is to look for the number embossed on the interior of the part. If the number for a part is unknown when a file for that part is submitted for inclusion in the official updates, (...) (25 years ago, 30-Mar-00, to lugnet.cad.dev)