 CAD / Development / 4131
  Re: LDraw CD-ROM Project

I too would pay $10 to $20 for the disk, If just to support the cause. I really appreciate that I got so many quality tools for free in the first place. -Chuck (25 years ago, 9-Mar-00, to lugnet.cad.dev)

  Re: LDraw CD-ROM Project

(...) I think $10 is a fair asking price (no more) for the CD, and the profits will go into an account for jumpstarting ldraw.org (its own server?)/future Virtual Lego events (a la illusive .datFest). The money should be distributed via a vote of (...) (25 years ago, 10-Mar-00, to lugnet.cad.dev)