 CAD / Development / 4077
Re: Part #30248
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad.dev
Date:
Thu, 24 Feb 2000 02:37:47 GMT

In lugnet.cad.dat, Jaco van der Molen writes:
Hi all,

Allthough not quite finished, I would like your opinion and help on
finishing the part.

0 Helicopter landing gear (needs work)
0 Part #30248
0 Unofficial part by Jaco van der Molen
0
1 16 0 4 0 1 0 0 0 -1 0 0 0 1 stud3.dat
[snipped]
4 16 -8 2 6 -9 1 9 10 20 9 10 20 6
0

--
Greetingz...

Sjaacko

Hi Jaco,
Looks good so far... The file asked for a couple 0.dat files.
Please let us know where this part stands for completion.

Thanks,

Paul