 CAD / Development / 4072 (-5)
  Re: On my "todo" list

(...) I have a .dat file of this piece, which looks likeit is almost finished. I cant understand why it was never made official so if the author could offer an explenation and also offer the in progress part to paul then it would probobly save paul (...) (25 years ago, 23-Feb-00, to lugnet.cad.dev)

  (canceled)

  Re: On my "todo" list

(...) In my prevoius "todo" list message, I had listed a few parts that were already done, Thanks to Lars Hassing for letting me know. Also The 3 wheel Motorcycle body part number was listed incorrectly. It is Part number 30187, Sorry for any (...) (25 years ago, 23-Feb-00, to lugnet.cad.dev)

  Re: On my "todo" list

(...) (25 years ago, 23-Feb-00, to lugnet.cad.dev)

  Re: Where did 3005.dat go?

(...) Thanks. I'll install ldraw.exe again so I can be really complete. Not everybody can run DOS programs on their Mac, so a plain old zip file of the complete parts would sure make things easier. Also for Linux ports. Etc. If I write a Mac app I (...) (25 years ago, 22-Feb-00, to lugnet.cad.dev)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact