 CAD / Development / 3947 (-5)
  Re: LDraw CD-ROM Project

(...) If we're going to talk money, we should - Decide on a name for the group - Pick some bylaws - Elect a treasurer Once we've got a treasurer, that person can obtain an account, and deal with collections and payments. Steve (25 years ago, 7-Feb-00, to lugnet.cad.dev)

  Re: LDraw CD-ROM Project

(...) The general public wouldn't know if it's a CD or CD-R. The only way to tell is (a) your obsolete CD drive can't read CD-R disks (b) you have a CD-R(W) drive or software which reports the type of the disc. Steve (25 years ago, 7-Feb-00, to lugnet.cad.dev)

  Re: ldglite (ldlite for OpenGL and Linux) new stuff

(...) Hmm. POV-Ray description files could possibly handle step-wise construction by playing with the timer (clock?), a feature used to produce animation files. I haven't played much with POV-Ray since I took up LDraw, especially not authoring (...) (25 years ago, 7-Feb-00, to lugnet.cad.dev)

  Re: Usefull little feature idea for Ldite [was: Re: Help with LDLite]

(...) You mean we gotta wait? Oh, that is *so* unfair! In other words: I can't wait! :-, Cheers, - jsproat (25 years ago, 7-Feb-00, to lugnet.cad.dev)

  Re: LDraw to QuickTime was Re: Usefull little feature

I added transparency. You can see how it comes out rendered on a RAGE II+ (my original G3/233 or anything newer.) I took some pictures of 3823.dat (2x4x2 windscreen). And I accidentally made a 30% translucent Car.. the one you were complaining the (...) (25 years ago, 7-Feb-00, to lugnet.cad.dev)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact