 CAD / Development / 3809
3808  |  3810
Subject:
stl2dat : a new conversion utility tool
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad.dev
Date:
Fri, 28 Jan 2000 17:16:51 GMT

I have developped stl2dat, an utilitary tool to convert .stl files
issued from CAD software like Solidworks, Autocad, and many others to
.dat files for ldraw compatible programs.

It is still under developpment, but I think it could interest some
people.

I would appreciate any comments and suggestions.

Program and more information is available here :
http://marc.klein.free.fr/stl2dat.html

Marc Klein
A Mindstorms fan.