 CAD / Development / 3759
    Missing parts of parts? —Dave Schuler
   When I use certain decorated elements in LEdit, only the bottom, top, and decorated face appear; the others are simply absent. I've noticed this on the LL924 and LL928 bricks, as well as the Classic Space "down arrow" 1x2 brick and the very cool (...) (25 years ago, 25-Jan-00, to lugnet.cad.dev)

        Re: Missing parts of parts? —Steve Bliss
   (...) Weird. Works OK in my LEdit. The only suspicious candidates would be the files box4t.dat or box4-1.dat. Make sure both of those files are in your ldraw\p directory. Steve (25 years ago, 26-Jan-00, to lugnet.cad.dev)