 CAD / Development / 3606
  I am issuing a challenge

I am issuing a chalenge to anyone who can make the classic space/futuron planet pattern logo without using a bitmap converter type program. Make the brick 1 x 2 with planet pattern and prove me wrong. This is not just because I want the piece, (...) (25 years ago, 11-Jan-00, to lugnet.cad.dev)

  Re: I am issuing a challenge

(...) - the heads and decorated helmets are more difficult, IMHO. In fact I had already started on the classic space logo, but put it to one side when (sometime back) you claimed you were going to do a good job of it yourself - I even recall giving (...) (25 years ago, 11-Jan-00, to lugnet.cad.dev)