 CAD / Development / 3575
    Part 30358: SW Landspeeder Engine —Karim Nassar
    Hi folx, I recently discovered that I've had this part 95% complete for a while now. I don't have time (nor will I in the forseeable future) to complete it, so I was wondering if any competent parts authors would like to finish it off. If anyone is (...) (25 years ago, 6-Jan-00, to lugnet.cad.dev)

        Re: Part 30358: SW Landspeeder Engine —Jonathan Wilson
    (...) Is this part complete enough to just wack a needs work tag on it and submit it? -- Jonathan Wilson wilsonj@xoommail.com (URL) (24 years ago, 8-Jan-00, to lugnet.cad.dev)