 CAD / Development / 3466
    Is anyone using my ldraw circle creator? —Jonathan Wilson
   Is anyone using my ldraw circle creator? It is great for making high resolution circular primatives for such things as patterned baseplates etc I am considering improvements to it but if no one is using it then there is no point. -- Jonathan Wilson (...) (25 years ago, 13-Dec-99, to lugnet.cad.dev)