 CAD / Development / 3415
    Re: Partsref is Moving to LUGNET —Steve Bliss
   (...) lugnet.general? lugnet.helpwanted? The current problem is that there aren't that many published inventories for current sets. So you need to hook up to someone who is A-R enough to inventory everything themselves,. Steve (25 years ago, 3-Dec-99, to lugnet.cad.dev, lugnet.db.brictionary)

        Re: Partsref is Moving to LUGNET —Larry Pieniazek
   (...) Todd and Joshua D. have an amazing number inventoried, between them. At least that's my suspicion. It's convincing them to make the data available in a format I can run reverse queries against that is the hard part. (25 years ago, 4-Dec-99, to lugnet.cad.dev, lugnet.db.brictionary)