 CAD / Development / 3409
    Re: Partsref is Moving to LUGNET —Larry Pieniazek
   (...) This is kludgy but might work. Details left as an exercise. Your problem is that what you want is to know when a file is *new to YOU* not what it's timestamp is. Keep two complete sets of .dat files. One is an image of the state of files, but (...) (25 years ago, 2-Dec-99, to lugnet.cad.dev, lugnet.db.brictionary, lugnet.cad.ray)

        Re: Partsref is Moving to LUGNET —Steve Bliss
   (...) I'm going to need to keep a vanilla installation, just for partsref generation. It's too tempting to make minor edits to part files in my regular installation. And, if I'm going to have two copies of LDraw, I'd rather have "working" and (...) (25 years ago, 3-Dec-99, to lugnet.cad.dev, lugnet.db.brictionary, lugnet.cad.ray)