 CAD / Development / 3408
  Re: Partsref is Moving to LUGNET

(...) You could try the version which comes with Cynwin32: (URL) used Beta 20.1; it seems pretty stable. If you're not too keen on using the Unix sub-layer (slow), try dmake: (URL) it seems to have gone commercial -- you have to *pay* for the (...) (25 years ago, 2-Dec-99, to lugnet.cad.dev, lugnet.db.brictionary, lugnet.cad.ray)

  Re: Partsref is Moving to LUGNET

[should've snipped the ng list, but I didn't--couldn't decide which to keep/exclude] (...) So, as both the new Keeper of the LDraw Library and the Keeper of the Partsref Pages, I could build a make, and apply it everytime I get new candidate files (...) (25 years ago, 3-Dec-99, to lugnet.cad.dev, lugnet.db.brictionary, lugnet.cad.ray)