 CAD / Development / 3399
    Re: Partsref is Moving to LUGNET —Larry Pieniazek
   (...) Speaking of which... I just posted my wants list. I want hundreds of most of the items on it. Someone pointed out to me that if I could tell of sets that had large quantities of the parts I might get better responses. Given the current state (...) (25 years ago, 1-Dec-99, to lugnet.cad.dev, lugnet.db.brictionary)

        Re: Partsref is Moving to LUGNET —Larry Pieniazek
     I haven't gotten any nibbles, can someone suggest a group better suited to answering this question? (...) <for one part> (25 years ago, 2-Dec-99, to lugnet.cad.dev, lugnet.db.brictionary)

         Re: Partsref is Moving to LUGNET —Steve Bliss
     (...) lugnet.general? lugnet.helpwanted? The current problem is that there aren't that many published inventories for current sets. So you need to hook up to someone who is A-R enough to inventory everything themselves,. Steve (25 years ago, 3-Dec-99, to lugnet.cad.dev, lugnet.db.brictionary)

         Re: Partsref is Moving to LUGNET —Larry Pieniazek
     (...) Todd and Joshua D. have an amazing number inventoried, between them. At least that's my suspicion. It's convincing them to make the data available in a format I can run reverse queries against that is the hard part. (25 years ago, 4-Dec-99, to lugnet.cad.dev, lugnet.db.brictionary)

        Re: Partsref is Moving to LUGNET —Joshua Delahunty
    (...) I'm not sure I want to do them all (though the list was much shorter than I thought it would be), but here's a start, the very first on the list. Here are the sets (that I know of) released since 1992, with black 1x1 bricks, sorted reverse on (...) (25 years ago, 5-Dec-99, to lugnet.cad.dev, lugnet.db.brictionary)