 CAD / Development / 3282
Re: Whither L3P?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad.dev
Date:
Tue, 23 Nov 1999 19:19:10 GMT

Thanks, Hoss.  Don't know why I can't see his server.

James

In lugnet.cad.dev, Jeff Boen writes:
In lugnet.cad.dev, James Wilson writes:
Trying to rebuild my Lego software.  Again.  Gotta love Windows 9x.  Anyway, • I
can't get L3P -- my browser can't locate the server.  Here's the URL I'm • using
-- is there another?
http://www.netby.net/Nord/Mandelvej/Hassing/l3p.html

James Wilson

hey jim-bob!

i got in no problem, just mailed you a copy of the zip file to the above
address...

:)