 CAD / Development / 3278
    Re: New part: Plate 6 x 6 x 2/3 Cross with Dome - 30303.dat —Chris Dee
   (...) motivation and time to model it, then please go ahead and enjoy the challenge. I think we will end up with more parts if authors work on those which interest them and are within their authoring capabilities, rather than feeling an obligation (...) (25 years ago, 23-Nov-99, to lugnet.cad.dev)

        Re: New part: Plate 6 x 6 x 2/3 Cross with Dome - 30303.dat —Paul Easter
   (...) Thanks, and I agree. At this point I am looking for practice with developing parts. I realize that there are parts people are wanting very badly, Let them experience some patience. We have just began our collection of parts, and will not spend (...) (25 years ago, 24-Nov-99, to lugnet.cad.dev)