 CAD / Development / 322
  concave polys and LDraw

just realized that LDraw doesn't like concave polys... so now i get to hack a test routine into MAX2DAT... anyone done one of these??? i think i have the formulas for it, so i'll give it a shot... but the 6580 wheel is done...all except for optional (...) (26 years ago, 25-Feb-99, to lugnet.cad.dev)

  Re: concave polys and LDraw

(...) Someone (sorry, I totally don't remember who) suggested that you can generate an optional line between two poly's (pollies?) by using the center-points of the poly's as the test-points (points 3 and 4). I don't know how well this works, but (...) (26 years ago, 26-Feb-99, to lugnet.cad.dev)