 CAD / Development / 3179
    Re: LDraw pieces printing —Steve Bliss
   (...) LDAO does have a catalog print function, which is a quick way of printing the bricks. Or you can look for Patrick's printable catalog, which has a better/more compact layout. You can find a link to the catalog by searching lugnet.cad.dev for (...) (25 years ago, 25-Oct-99, to lugnet.cad.dev)

        Re: LDraw pieces printing —Patrick Sayre-Little
   Sorry for not replying sooner, but I had to re-format my hard drive for the second time in a year. Anyway, assuming LUGNet actually lets me post this time, my parts catalog can be found at (URL) this helps, --a signatureless (due to the web (...) (25 years ago, 26-Oct-99, to lugnet.cad.dev)

        (canceled) —Jamie Obrien

        Re: LDraw pieces printing —Patrick Sayre-Little
   (...) Yeah, except this time I didn't back absolutely everything up, and I had to get help with the network settings. OBLEGO: What happened to the 9906 update? Hasn't it been about 4 months since we voted? (pardon my ignorance or lack of tact if the (...) (25 years ago, 30-Oct-99, to lugnet.cad.dev)