 CAD / Development / 3177
  Re: LDraw pieces printing

(...) Steve Bliss has this page: (URL) isn't optimized for printing, but I snarf myself a copy from time to time anyway... (I hope that's okay, Steve!) Arguably, you could download the pages, re-format the tables so that you double up the skinnier (...) (25 years ago, 25-Oct-99, to lugnet.cad.dev)

  Re: LDraw pieces printing

(...) That's spiffy. Snarf away! Steve "Never trust anything that can think for itself, if you can't see where it keeps its brain." (25 years ago, 25-Oct-99, to lugnet.cad.dev)