 CAD / Development / 3176
    LDraw pieces printing —Rene Virsik
    Heya all ! Where is the best way to print the whole LDraw pieces catalog ? I mean I want print all pieces and I don't know from where may I print them. From VEC catalog in LDraw or from somewhere on Internet ? Thanx. Rene e-mail: (...) (25 years ago, 25-Oct-99, to lugnet.cad.dev)

        Re: LDraw pieces printing —Jeremy Sproat
     (...) Steve Bliss has this page: (URL) isn't optimized for printing, but I snarf myself a copy from time to time anyway... (I hope that's okay, Steve!) Arguably, you could download the pages, re-format the tables so that you double up the skinnier (...) (25 years ago, 25-Oct-99, to lugnet.cad.dev)

         Re: LDraw pieces printing —Steve Bliss
     (...) That's spiffy. Snarf away! Steve "Never trust anything that can think for itself, if you can't see where it keeps its brain." (25 years ago, 25-Oct-99, to lugnet.cad.dev)

        Re: LDraw pieces printing —Steve Bliss
   (...) LDAO does have a catalog print function, which is a quick way of printing the bricks. Or you can look for Patrick's printable catalog, which has a better/more compact layout. You can find a link to the catalog by searching lugnet.cad.dev for (...) (25 years ago, 25-Oct-99, to lugnet.cad.dev)

        Re: LDraw pieces printing —Patrick Sayre-Little
   Sorry for not replying sooner, but I had to re-format my hard drive for the second time in a year. Anyway, assuming LUGNet actually lets me post this time, my parts catalog can be found at (URL) this helps, --a signatureless (due to the web (...) (25 years ago, 26-Oct-99, to lugnet.cad.dev)

        (canceled) —Jamie Obrien

        Re: LDraw pieces printing —Patrick Sayre-Little
   (...) Yeah, except this time I didn't back absolutely everything up, and I had to get help with the network settings. OBLEGO: What happened to the 9906 update? Hasn't it been about 4 months since we voted? (pardon my ignorance or lack of tact if the (...) (25 years ago, 30-Oct-99, to lugnet.cad.dev)