 CAD / Development / 3140
    Re: Object Orientation & DAT files & CLIPPING/WINDING —Lars C. Hassing
   Rui Martins wrote in message ... (...) Part authors should define the tris/quad the way he finds best, easy and logical - maybe sometimes CW and sometimes CCW. Also when fixing old parts, just insert a lot of WINDING keywords in stead of editing the (...) (25 years ago, 19-Oct-99, to lugnet.cad.dev)

        Re: Object Orientation & DAT files & CLIPPING/WINDING —Rui Manuel Silva Martins
   (...) If by default you always use the same winding, then you can know the orientation of the polygon on the fly. IF you mix both you will have a hard time, because you are mixing or reference. (...) That I agree! but my NOTE (suggestion) to pair (...) (25 years ago, 20-Oct-99, to lugnet.cad.dev)