 CAD / Development / 3000
  Re: Comprehensive meta-command list

Gary Williams: (...) Yes, but I don't think they are well known anyway: 0 TITLE <description> is an alternative to just using the first line in a file for the description of the file. 0 NOFILE terminates a model in a MPD file (so does another FILE (...) (25 years ago, 3-Oct-99, to lugnet.cad.dev)

Jacob Sparre Andersen wrote in message ... (...) These operations nest, rather than override, if I read (URL) correctly. (...) I think that would be best. -Gary (25 years ago, 3-Oct-99, to lugnet.cad.dev)

  Re: Comprehensive meta-command list

(...) Yes, they do. In the example above, the first meta-command, 0 TRANSLATE 20 0 0, would persist until the end of the file. (...) I think I know the answer to this question, but just to be sure: is the 0 INVERT meta-command transparent to (...) (25 years ago, 4-Oct-99, to lugnet.cad.dev)

  Re: Comprehensive meta-command list

Steve: (...) Yes. (...) Yes. Play well, Jacob ---...--- -- E-mail: sparre@cats.nbi.dk -- -- Web...: <URL:(URL) -- ---...--- (25 years ago, 4-Oct-99, to lugnet.cad.dev)