 CAD / Development / 286
    baseplate —Jonathan Wilson
   does anyone have the baseplate 32 x 32 raised with ramp as a real bit of plastic? if so could they please tell me the arangement of studs in the "pit" in the middle so I can fix my part (when i fix this i will remove the needs work tag) (25 years ago, 25-Feb-99, to lugnet.cad.dev)

        Re: baseplate —Jaco van der Molen
   Would that be the space-baseplate? (...) (25 years ago, 26-Feb-99, to lugnet.cad.dev)

        Re: baseplate —Jonathan Wilson
   i have obtained the information i seek so do not worry. (25 years ago, 26-Feb-99, to lugnet.cad.dev)