 CAD / Development / 2823
Re: DAT file cleanup tools? or: Zero by any other name
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad.dev
Date:
Tue, 14 Sep 1999 20:54:42 GMT

In lugnet.cad.dev, "Kevin Loch" <kloch@opnsys.com> writes:
They do hurt things.

Not in and of themselves, they don't.  Only where there's a bug in
interpreting them, which there was.

When viewing dat's in ldlite via the web interface
parts with exponents do not render.  They do render when you load them
from a local file however.  I think MLcad is generating them.

Did you read the "p.s."?  :-)

p.s.  http://www.lugnet.com/cad/dev/?n=2819

--Todd