 CAD / Development / 2816
    minifig ax —Ryan Dennett
   I redownloaded all of the Ldraw files from Ldraw.org last week and installed them, but I can't find the minifig ax(hatchet), and I know that I had it before. Has this part been made or not. If so why don't I have it now?? Thanks Ryan (25 years ago, 13-Sep-99, to lugnet.cad.dev)

        Re: minifig ax —Jonathan Wilson
    (...) The pickaxe has been made but not the hand axe (that I know of) -- Jonathan Wilson wilsonj@xoommail.com (URL) (25 years ago, 14-Sep-99, to lugnet.cad.dev)