 CAD / Development / 2797
    Large wooden door —Ryan Dennett
   I know others have requested this in the past, but could someone make a mock up of the large wooden castle door so that I can complete the Datsville Fire Station. I don't really care how good it is, just something that size and shape, as it probably (...) (25 years ago, 4-Sep-99, to lugnet.cad.dev)

        Re: Large wooden door —Jonathan Wilson
    (...) It in in the current vote! -- Jonathan Wilson wilsonj@xoommail.com (URL) (25 years ago, 5-Sep-99, to lugnet.cad.dev)

        Re: Large wooden door —Ryan Dennett
   It is?? Funny that I don't remember it. Oh, well, I changed the Datsville station anyway. BTW does anyone know when Terry's gonna be back? I haven't seen him post for a while(I don't think) and I know that he was going on vacation. Ryan ***...*** (...) (25 years ago, 6-Sep-99, to lugnet.cad.dev)