 CAD / Development / 277
    Re: DAT voting page up —Patrick Sayre-Little
   I apologize in advance if I missed the discussion on this, but is the word "pattern" at the end of lots of the parts really necessary? It seems rather redundant. Especially in parts that already have "logo" in their names. Also, maybe the "needs (...) (26 years ago, 25-Feb-99, to lugnet.cad.dev)

        Re: DAT voting page up —Terry Keller
   (...) Well, "Pattern" just sort of became a standard way of identifying a patterned part. "Logo" I think should refer more to a specific type of pattern. Necessary? I don't know. But I seem to be blindly following the convention. (...) In a perfect (...) (26 years ago, 25-Feb-99, to lugnet.cad.dev)