 CAD / Development / 2750
Re: Parts for LDraw or parts for POV-Ray?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad.dev
Date:
Fri, 20 Aug 1999 16:12:47 GMT

Joshua Delahunty wrote:
- I asked him at that point if I could still get the BriCAD 0.75 sources
from him,
but he said he no longer had them; though I would have been welcome to
them.
I don't have btopia sources either.

I have BriCAD 0.83 source, and possibly the earlier 0.75 source,
in archive, if Carsten would like to have them.

-gyug