 CAD / Development / 2740
Re: POV-RAY orange color
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad.dev
Date:
Thu, 19 Aug 1999 14:31:31 GMT

On 8/18/1999, at 6:30 PM, Tom McDonald wrote:

In lugnet.cad.dev, Ryan Dennett writes:
OK, what color number do I use to get orange in POV-RAY??
Color 25 doesn't work for either the orange or that wierd • blue.
Any help would be appreciated.
Thanks.
Ryan

"I have confidence in the Lord. He'll put me in whatever
situation He wants me in, so any success or glory I have is
going to Him."  Tim Salmon

Try 44 (IIRC) or maybe 48.

-Tom McD.
when replying, the walls of Jericho crumbled like spamcake.

44 is trans orange, 48 is like a trans black that l3p doesn't
recognize.