 CAD / Development / 2704
Re: CFV: Jonathan Wilson's posting privileges on LUGNET
Newsgroups:
lugnet.admin.general, lugnet.cad, lugnet.cad.dev, lugnet.starwars
Date:
Tue, 17 Aug 1999 12:55:20 GMT

In lugnet.admin.general, Jonathan Wilson writes:

Tom McDonald wrote:
-Tom McD.
when replying, please remove the spamcake. (I don't feel like humor ATM) • Wow, you must be REALLY frustrated with all this :-|
The message was posted by me. my newsreader seemed to stuff it up and post
to .geek as well as
mailing it to tore so the message was posted by me but it should never have
been so therefore it
should not have been seen by people on this group.
You're missing the entire point of what 80 million people have already told
you, "But it WAS posted." You are basically saying, "Well, if I hadn't have
posted it, people wouldn't have read it," which is exactly the same as
saying, "Well, if you hadn't have made that shot, the ball wouldn't have gone
in." I know these analogies are awkward, but I hope you get the general idea
of what people have been telling you over and over and over.
Greg Majewski
citrusx__@yahoo.com
http://www.geocities.com/TimesSquare/Dome/1888/