 CAD / Development / 2658
  Re: i admit i was wrong

(...) A common priviledge here on lugnet is being able to post to any group, which would be revoked if the vote is against him. Exclusion from social acceptance could be achieved by no one answering his posts even with an "I don't know/don't (...) (25 years ago, 15-Aug-99, to lugnet.cad.dev, lugnet.admin.general)

  Re: i admit i was wrong

(...) Whoops! There are two #5's up there, eh? :o) By the second #5, I really meant the lugnet.starwars group in particular, although other people may have discovered other areas of related concern, disgust, or disappointment. For instance, there's (...) (25 years ago, 15-Aug-99, to lugnet.cad.dev, lugnet.admin.general)