 CAD / Development / 2255
    Re: LDraw Parts Update 9905 —Jonathan Wilson
    (...) there is a serious bug in 9905. using the laser piece in ledit crashes ledit. someone want to take a look at the problem??? ldlite gives a syntax error on line 126 for the part but there is nothing wrong with line 126 that i can see. (25 years ago, 7-Jul-99, to lugnet.cad.dev, lugnet.cad)

        Re: LDraw Parts Update 9905 —Terry Keller
   (...) I have no problem with LEdit using the installed version of piece 30359. That is the piece you mean, right? Email me the part file you have and I will check to see if it causes a problem. -- Terry K -- (25 years ago, 7-Jul-99, to lugnet.cad.dev, lugnet.cad)