 CAD / Development / 2168
Re: an old piece...
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad.dev
Date:
Mon, 28 Jun 1999 14:26:01 GMT

Scott R Dennett <dennett@agate.net> wrote in message
news:199906280821290000.0004897E@agate.net...
On 6/27/99, at 9:41 PM, Jonathan Wilson wrote:

D Garcia wrote:

have peices 70969 and 70972 been made/attempted or even • thought about?  Just
asking.  I am also ready to post some LDrawn models for • everyones enjoyment
but I have one question:  My models use some SW pieces that • are not yet
authorized, and I was wondering how to include them in the • dat file for the
model.  Thanks all!!

1.  which pieces are 70969 and 70972?

2. about the sw parts just put them into a mpd file with the • model. if you do
not know how to do that then someone here should be able to
tell you.

No, since Terry said he'd probably have the update done this
week, you just
wait and be patient.

If the parts he used are in the update, he might want to wait, but if they are
not, then including them in an .mpd file, or inlining the parts, is quite
acceptable.

-John Van