 CAD / Development / 2108
    does anyone have the old version of ldlite i need for the ldao minifig modeler? —Jonathan Wilson
   does anyone have the old version of ldlite i need for the ldao minifig modeler? i am going to be drawing a lot of figs in the near future and the minifig modeler would really help me if i could use ldlite to convert the files to vanilla ldraw... (25 years ago, 23-Jun-99, to lugnet.cad.dev)

        Ldlite suggestion (was Re: does anyone have the) —Ryan Dennett
     Jonathan just reminded me through his post that there was a suggestion for Ldlite that I was going to make. How about in the options menu adding a check box for converting LDAO generated minifigs to regular Ldraw readable code. Would this be (...) (25 years ago, 23-Jun-99, to lugnet.cad.dev)

        Re: does anyone have the old version of ldlite i need for the ldao minifig modeler? —Terry Keller
   (...) I will mail you the previous version. -- Terry K -- (25 years ago, 23-Jun-99, to lugnet.cad.dev)

        Re: does anyone have the old version of ldlite i need for the ldao minifig modeler? —Paul Gyugyi
   You can still dig it up on the site, using (URL) there is no link to it. -gyug (...) (25 years ago, 25-Jun-99, to lugnet.cad.dev)