 CAD / Development / 2089
    where is the SW part update? —Jonathan Wilson
   where is the update containing the starwars parts like the wing etc? is it out yet? (25 years ago, 20-Jun-99, to lugnet.cad.dev)

        Re: where is the SW part update? —Terry Keller
   (...) Sorry, I have had a relative (from Sweden, no less) over for the past week. So I have been busy doing the tourist thing. My computer time amounts to about 10 minutes a day. This ends Monday, at which time I will get it finished. -- Terry K -- (25 years ago, 20-Jun-99, to lugnet.cad.dev)

        Re: where is the SW part update? —Lutz Uhlmann
   Terry K schrieb: (...) Fine. I have done some SW parts in LGEO already and will release the update the their LDraw equivalents are official. Lutz (25 years ago, 21-Jun-99, to lugnet.cad.dev)