 CAD / Development / 2083
Re: small request
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad.dev
Date:
Fri, 18 Jun 1999 13:46:33 GMT

Jeff Stembel <Dragonelf1@aol.com> wrote in message
news:FDIxM8.CKx@lugnet.com...
In lugnet.cad.dev, Ryan Dennett writes:
Can someone please make the Large Space Wheel, please.
Would it really be that hard to make it since the other three
wheels have already been made? I'm building a podracer and
I need only that one piece so I will be able to Ldraw and POV-
RAY it. I'm sure you'd all like to see a podracer wouldn't you?
:)
Ryan

You mean the Wheel that came with the Mega Core Magnetizer?  That is part • 2573,
and I think it is located in the 'Space' section (as opposed to the 'wheel'
section).

No, that's the giant space wheel.  He's looking for the large space wheel,
which appeared on the Space Police Spy Track I.

Actually, doing the large wheel is harder than you think.  I used the medium
wheel to make the giant wheel and it was a major PITA.  It does need to be
done, though, to complete the set.

-John Van