 CAD / Development / 2043
2042  |  2044
Subject:
M. Moolhuysen is leaving
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad.dev
Date:
Mon, 14 Jun 1999 11:47:02 GMT

Hello all,

A change of work will soon cut me off the Internet resource I´m currently
using. I don´t have E-mail at home and there are no alternative means of
e-mail communication ready available for me. To my regret I won't be able to
make contributions to the  LCad project anymore, at least for a
(yet undetermined) period of time.

The consequences are:
- I pull back from the Multilanguage Support project.
  Fellow countryman are involved with the Dutch translation, I hope they
  will continue with this project.

- I resign from the Primitive Committee.

When somehow I get access on the net again, I'll gladly rejoin the group.
Rest me to thank you for all the advice and constructive remarks I've
received from a lot of you.
It has been a pleasure to work together with the LCad group.

Greetings and farewell, M. Moolhuysen.