 CAD / Development / 2004
2003  |  2005
Subject:
L3G0 in Windows
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad.dev
Date:
Mon, 7 Jun 1999 07:17:41 GMT

I've ported the Netshade ray-tracing program to Windows and
sucessfully used it to render models based on the L3G0 library of
parts.

Most people use POV nowadays, but if you have some old files based on
the Rayshade/Netshade version of the L3G0 library, let me know if you
want a windows version of the ray-tracing software.

-gyug