 CAD / Development / 2001
  Re: fixes??

Luckily, you have access to the LDLite source code. And it is the following lines near the top of stub.c: // replace pixels within tolerance to avoid rounding problems #define Z_LINE_TOLERANCE 2 // move lines closer to viewer before drawing to avoid (...) (25 years ago, 7-Jun-99, to lugnet.cad.dev)

  Re: fixes??

(...) Did you get the changes to the way LDLite saves bitmaps that I submited about 2 months ago ? You haven't told me anything. Leonardo (25 years ago, 7-Jun-99, to lugnet.cad.dev)

  Re: fixes??

It's in 1.7, which will get released as soon as work lets up a bit. Thanks for the code. -gyug (...) (25 years ago, 10-Jun-99, to lugnet.cad.dev)