 CAD / Development / 1988
    Star Wars parts —Ryan Dennett
   A couple of questions. First, How many degrees per click for the click bricks, etc. Second,could those of you who are working on these pieces please send what you have of them(as long as it's halfway decent looking) to me. I need these pieces for an (...) (25 years ago, 5-Jun-99, to lugnet.cad.dev)

        Re: Star Wars parts —John VanZwieten
   (...) 22.5 degrees per click. -John Van (25 years ago, 6-Jun-99, to lugnet.cad.dev)

        Re: Star Wars parts —Ryan Dennett
   yeh, I realized that after I sent the message. I started thinking "well if 4 clicks = 90º then that must mean that 2 would = 45º and half of that would be 22.5º Thanks anyway though. Are you working on the click plate?? I was surprised it wasn't in (...) (25 years ago, 6-Jun-99, to lugnet.cad.dev)