 CAD / Development / 1982
RE: Modeling the tan color
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad.dev
Date:
Fri, 4 Jun 1999 09:24:09 GMT

James Wilson wrote:
Please pardon the possible redundancy of this post.  I'm not
sure how to model the tan color of the new Star Wars sets
(as well as the Indiana Jones knock-offs).  Is there a FAQ,
web site, readme, or whatever that will tell me how to define
this color, or is it there and I'm just even more clueless than
normal?

The LDraw FAQ at http://www.ldraw.org/faq says:
Tan
LDraw: 382
RGB: 204 170 102
LDLite: 19

Color 382 is recognized by all applications, color 19 only by LDLite.
/Lars