 CAD / Development / 1979
    Modeling the tan color —James Wilson
   Please pardon the possible redundancy of this post. I'm not sure how to model the tan color of the new Star Wars sets (as well as the Indiana Jones knock-offs). Is there a FAQ, web site, readme, or whatever that will tell me how to define this (...) (25 years ago, 4-Jun-99, to lugnet.cad.dev)

        Re: Modeling the tan color —Jonathan Wilson
   color #19 will do it. it will only show tan in ldlite birt it will be there. (25 years ago, 4-Jun-99, to lugnet.cad.dev)