 CAD / Development / 1843
  problem with parts

i have discovered 2 things with 99-04: 1.the gif image is wrong. it shows the forestmen and waiter torsos when it should not. 2.the yellow t-junction part needs to be fixed ASAP. the yellow lines are wrong. they do not line up with the yellow lines (...) (25 years ago, 24-May-99, to lugnet.cad.dev)

  Re: problem with parts

(...) 1. whoops. Dang, I mindlessly pasted the images into gif file without thinking. I will delete those. 2. The plates will be fixed. I made the decision to go ahead and release the parts as-is, and wait for a fix from Steve. -- Terry K -- (25 years ago, 25-May-99, to lugnet.cad.dev)