 CAD / Development / 1834
  Re: Discussion-Large Technic Shock 2909c01.dat

(...) the (...) "It's slinky, it's slinky, a wonder- wonderful toy . . ." What we need is a torus primitive for this which L3P can subsitute. Terry, have you done any POVs of the whole assembly at a smaller scale? -John Van (25 years ago, 22-May-99, to lugnet.cad.dev)

  Re: Discussion-Large Technic Shock 2909c01.dat

(...) No, just the one-shot deal. Of course, it may look better at a smaller scale. Then again, it may look worse. I would do it right now, but I can barely keep my eyes open, and I promised myself "email and lugnet only, then to sleep". -- Terry K (...) (25 years ago, 23-May-99, to lugnet.cad.dev)