 CAD / Development / 1787
Re: Part 2429
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad.dev
Date:
Wed, 19 May 1999 05:47:08 GMT

On Tue, 18 May 1999 14:44:34 GMT, "Duane Hess" <DNJHESS@ZDNETMAIL.COM> wrote:

What happened to this part (used to be Hinge Plate 1 X 4 Bottom)?

Part 146, Window 1 x  2 x  3 Pane Latticed, was move to this number (2429)
in the last update, but I cannot find the original 2429.

Does anyone have any answers, or did I just miss something?

Duane

No, you didn't miss something.   I missed something.
I thought I had carefully checked all number changes for conflicts with
existing parts, but obviously, I didn't catch that one.

2429 was the Hinge Plate, released in the original LDraw archive.
And the pieces I have clearly say "2429" on them.  Uh-Oh.

So, before I commit to changing that number and re-releasing the part, I need
to check with Joshua about the number for the lattice part, just in case this
is a case of duplicate numbers.

I will make queries on that immediately.
Sorry for the screw up.  I should not have happened.

-- Terry K --