 CAD / Development / 1741
  Interim update 9903 released

Hey folks, I have uploaded update lcad9903. This is mostly a big bunch of changes. Although there are 7 new files that were held back from the last voting. There were so many changed files, that I decided it would simplify things to release them as (...) (25 years ago, 17-May-99, to lugnet.cad.dev)

  LDAO bug (was Re: Interim update 9903 released)

There is a small bug in the 'stealth release' of LDAO, which I posted to GeoCities (instead of the LDAO homepage/site). This bug will be noticeable if you install a parts update, but don't immediately run a makelist. When you open the VEC window, (...) (25 years ago, 17-May-99, to lugnet.cad.dev)