 CAD / Development / 1738
  Re: Voting Page

some questions: 1. who is the joshuia i keep hearing about? why is he considered an expert on matters lego? 2.terry, can you try and get the fixed parts (the changes to stud.dat case, the no moved to files, the re-numbered torso etc out ASAP 3.if (...) (25 years ago, 17-May-99, to lugnet.cad.dev)

  Re: Voting Page

(...) Joshua, the master of Lego piece numerology. But please don't harass him with endless questions of "what number is this piece?". Doing so will incur much wrath from him and me. (...) Yep. Expect them shortly. I am just going through and (...) (25 years ago, 17-May-99, to lugnet.cad.dev)

  Re: Voting Page

(...) That would be Joshua, not Joshuia, and he is an expert because he is careful, thoughtful, thorough, meticulous, devoted, and most of all singularly impassioned. Joshua has forgotten more about LEGO elements than most people will ever learn in (...) (25 years ago, 17-May-99, to lugnet.cad.dev)

  Re: Voting Page

jonathan's other questions were addressed, but there was one point that was missed: (...) Excuse me, I think you forgot a "please" in this request. Terry puts a lot of time and hard work into the parts updates, and he doesn't need to be badgered (...) (25 years ago, 17-May-99, to lugnet.cad.dev)